Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Water World Wednesday


                                                          WELCOME TO WATER WORLD WEDNESDAY
                                                                           Episode 26, Year 2

Hello friends all over the world. Thank you for coming and linking your water photos here. I do really appreciate it. Today, I choose the photos from Pret-a-vivre [Ready to ... Waltz] Thank you Thira! These place is so beautiful. I wish someday I could visit this place very curious how they live here. Simply beautiful!


                                              Photo Credit: Thira of Pret-a-Vivre [Ready to..Waltz]







1 comment:

Linda said...

Yes, the Santorini series has been delightful! Thanks for hosting.

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels