Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Water World Wednesday

                                                  WELCOME TO WATER WORLD WEDNESDAY

Hello lovelies and gents!! How are you doing today!! Well here in my neck of woods we are starting to cool off. The leaves starts to change its colors. It's windy and I could smell the apple cider and doughnuts, hmmm!! We haven't been to cider mills yet. I am suggesting to hubby this weekend we are going to hit several cider mills, tummy is ready for a lot of apple cider, yum!! Today, I choose SARA'S FAVE PHOTO BLOG and have fun sharing your water photos. And as always I appreciate you all for coming!! Thanks much!


                                                       Photo Credit: Sara's Fave Photo Blog







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please do not use my image for highlighting, or showing. Right now I do not give anyone permission to post my pics, since blogspot is connected to google, and google is going over legal boundaries of privacy !

Sara Chapman in Seattle USA said...

Thanks so much for featuring my image! I have a closeup of dripping leaves for you this week. Have a great week.

Online Transcription Services said...

How beautiful nature can be!! I love it most of all. I will try to spend my time like you! It will be a good day with my husband

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels