Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I Am The Lady Of The Night



                        We call this plant in the Philippines Dama de Noche in English Lady of the Night.
                         It has a very sweet scent and this flowers will bloom at night and exudes the scent.
                           I bought this few years ago and I am thankful that it is still here giving me more
                                       joy every time this flowers will burst it's flowers and sweet scents.
                                                            WHITE WEDNESDAY


1 comment:

singapore florist said...

I am happy to found this Website. Show appreciation you for posting this. I just have to say Great information. I like how you have presented your information in outstanding detail. Thanks

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels