Sunday, August 21, 2011

Farmers Market visit

Last Saturday I went to the farmers market an I enjoyed it. Taking pictures of the fresh vegetables early in the morning is like a therapy. ^_^ More so, I found many perennial flowers sold for only $1/pot I was in heaven. See all the yellows that I took that day.

                                                              Above: cone flowers and plums
                                                              Below: Tomatoes and Sunflowers

                                                             MELLOW YELLOW MONDAY
                                                                                  &
                                                                    MOSAIC MONDAY



15 comments:

chubskulit said...

Wow ang dami, I would be in heaven too if I found a $1 deal on flowers I like hehehe.

Mellow Yellow at my page, please come and see.

SquirrelQueen said...

You found lots of fabulous yellows and some look very yummy. I love farmers' markets.

madrassi said...

Beautiful! have them in fresh is much good.

Rajesh said...

Very nice collection of fruits and flowers.

Gattina said...

Great collage ! lot of yellow !

lina@home sweet home said...

Lots of yellow fresh stuffs there. Great shots!

Mika said...

OH WOW! your photos just makes me want to go wherever that is....so bright and inviting! I love sunflowers-it's one of the top 3 flowers I love!

Francisca said...

The plums look lusciously sweet! Happy MYM, Kim!

lina@home sweet home said...

Came here again :)
The pancake doesn't smell like fresh durian, but the sauce tastes like durian indeed...

Charlene: the Polarblogger said...

I like all these bright yellow colors. Great collection put together!

Life Moto said...

that's really bunch of yellow.

Vi said...

Love the burst of yellow! :)

Alicia said...

Those tomatoes look good!

Mona Sweden said...

The tomatoes looks so delicious and the flowers so fresh and lovely.

Eden said...

I agree that farmer's market is very nice to shop because the fruits and vegetables are fresh and cheap. Beautiful yellow photos.