Sunday, June 5, 2011

The first Sunday of the month

Today is the first Sunday of the month. We are going to attend mass at 10:30 am this morning. It's another sunny day today. Yesterday, our temperature reached to 88F!! It was too hot hehe. And today it's gonna be another sunny day and I am thinking of what I am going to do. I think I have to continue cleaning the other room, de-cluttering and purging because by Wednesday it's recycle day. 
Or hubby and I would visit a park close to our place or might visit a monastery which is a little bit farther from our place. I've been wanting to visit this Capuchin monastery and I hope it would be today. Will see!! ^_^

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels