Tuesday, January 18, 2011

OMG

Okey woke up this morning still feeling sleepy. I was juggling if I will be in the church for the bible study or not. As I looked out the window snow started to fall. It was not the kind of snow that is dry but it's wet, too good to make a snowman. But then had to go to the church before 9:30am so off we go. I don't drive in Winter time so hubby is always my chauffeur. One hour and a half for a bible study is like a wind that goes by so quick. But it was great. This afternoon I will be back to church for my Catechism class hope every body is there since I am going to play a movie for them. It is called Miracle of Jesus.

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels