Saturday, January 15, 2011

Canal Holidays

I chatted my cousin yesterday and she told me that they are going to have a canal holidays . Well I don't know about this kind of holiday so she explained it to me and I find it very interesting. She also gave me the website which  as I am chatting to her I also was browsing the site. It made my eyes big because I love photography and this canal holidays give you the opportunity to see beautiful landscape. I am also thankful that my cousin who just delivered a baby last year has find time to take a break from her work as a nurse and as a new mom. I knew living abroad is not that easy, you have to do all the work unlike in my native country we can hire a house help and it eases the burden. I so wish that someday I could visit my cousin and together with her family will go for a good holiday.

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels