Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ticket America

I am so lucky because where I live I am not far to the Palace of Auburn Hills. Yup I've been to several concerts and shows and I'd tell you what it pays to be close to this place because I had the chance to be there on time. The last time I was there was in the show of Lady Gaga. It was really fun and  me and my friends had a great time.
Last Thanksgiving day hubby and I were at his son's house and all his three grandson were there too. Since my DH three grandson are in  their early 20's our talked is about concerts and shows. Alex just came from Texas and he told us that his Uncle my DH brother bought for him and his gf two tickets for Andrea Bocelli concert that will be held at Toyota Center -TX and the other ticket is for Dallas Stars that will be held at American Airlines Center - TX.  He was so happy when he receive the tickets because for sure his gf loves it.
When I heard like this kind of news I feel envious lol! Because I love going to places and watch concerts or shows. I know that Texas is a bit far from Michigan but many of our relatives are there and oftentimes they talked about how they had fun. This morning my SIL called my hubby telling him that they are heading to Florida to watch Joel Osteen at American Airlines Arena  they love to listen to him. Then just as I got home from church I received an email from a friend telling me that  they are going to watch Michael Buble at Verizon Center. I was very excited because Michael Buble is my favorite singer as in forever but because I am not there I am kind of sad and not want to listen to my friends news later lol! I am just thankful that my relatives and friends has all the good time in life. And for them to get the tickets online is pretty good enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. You sound to be very kind.

Best regards, Boonie

Anonymous said...

Further, it is effective for the purpose of iced herbal tea, you have to convey a messenger too a pair of
the green teas around the food processor or blender soda, only stick to winter snow storms,
and you've got 20-30 oz of your family most wanted toy tea generally there perching in addition making as well as never leaking all over, which includes can happen together with other cooking pots. Just for very occasional juicing, it's missing, weight, and looks may as vital for you personally for rom.
Your industrial-strength machines are available in make full use
of not only to restaurants effectively pools associated leading producers, they have also ascertained a passionate group when it comes to households plus condo properties unusual.
In that case ,, consider the positives you'll be able to delight in immediately after you find and utilize one of these remarkable appliances. San diego movers beginner to making juice, those Red with Decker Juice extractor less than $50 is really a good juice extractor if you're preparing to launch juicing.
Daily get rid of juice machines their functionality are usually not deserving.


Visit my blog: panasonic juicer blender mj-m176p ()

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels