Friday, November 12, 2010

Cleveland Cavaliers

Thanks to Olga Quinn

This preseason has been about one thing for me, watching the Cleveland Cavaliers. I know they lost the best player in the league, the traitorous and mendacious LeBron James, but sometimes it is about the name on the front of the jersey instead of the one on the back, especially when the names on the back say "Hickson" and "Gibson." Make no mistake, the Cleveland Cavaliers will be one of the worst teams in the league, a boring team to watch and terrible in every way, along with a pompous owner who looks like he just got a fresh shipment of botox applied to his face and HGH pumped into his buttocks.
Nevertheless, the Cavaliers should be exciting to watch from a schadenfreude perspective, as fans sit in the horror that is NBA basketball minus LeBron James. Cleveland is used to horror and failure as a city, and this season should be no exception. Really their anger should be directed at the exiled general manager, however, as he was the one who would not trade the aforementioned J.J. Hickson for Amare Stoudemire, and made a foolish move not to trade for the clutch Stephen Jackson and settled for Antawn Jamison. Why a casual, no-nothing fan like myself knows this but a general manager does not, well, beats me. I watched the preseason of this disaster in high-tops every night on my satellite TV from direc4u.com. It was great.

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels