Saturday, November 13, 2010

Chasing the sun

I have this spearmint last Summer and it was growing so  abundantly but when the frost came they just withered right away. When I see the spearmint withered I took it inside and with my positive thought I told myself that I could revive this plant. So I cut it too short because everything is somewhat burnt, I watered it. I just let it stand right next at the sink for few days. But then one day, I just saw green plants sprouting and I was so happy!!! At first they were so short but when I let the sun shine on them they grew so fast. And I play with them too.  Just like in the picture they bend where the sun is so the next day I turn them around and voila they bend in the way where the sun is, very cool!!

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels