Saturday, October 30, 2010

Movie marathon

Right now I am multi-tasking. Aside from blogging I also am doing some laundry and at the same time watching movie marathon on tv. Well since it's a Halloween weekend the movie is all about scary stuff, paranormal or unexplained mysteries. Every time I watched like this kind of movie I also get jumpy hahaha. I always told hubby not to scare me because all my senses is open to all things that makes me jump lol! Hubby one time told me why do I have to watch this movie when I get so scared after? I told him it's the thrill that makes it so exciting.
One time I was alone watching scary movie when hubby from behind poke my back. I was so mad at him!! I didn't talked to him for several hours. Now he don't do it anymore he don't like my silent treatment hehe! It's scarier than any scary movie!! LOL!

4 comments:

خدماتي said...


: شركة انشاء مسابح بالدمام وشركة صيانة مسابح بالجبيل وشركة انشاء مسابح بالخبر وشركة صيانة مسابح بالاحساء و شركة انشاء مسابح بالقطيف
وشركة انشاء مسابح بالظهران وانشاء مسابح بالدمام وصيانة المسابح بجميع انحاء المملكة وجميع انحاء المنطقة الشرقية .
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالظهران
: شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالدمام وشركة كشف تسربات بالدمام وشركة كشف تسربات المياة و
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالقطيف
والظهران والجبيل والاحساء وجميع مدن المنطقة الشرقية .

خدماتي said...


شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام
شركة عزل فوم بالدمام

خدماتي said...

شركة غسيل كنب بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف كنب بالمدينة المنورة

خدماتي said...

شركة تنظيف منازل بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف شقق بالمدينة المنورة

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels