Saturday, October 30, 2010

Candies

I have never seen so much candy in my life, lol!! It's only here in the US that candy is related to every celebration. The other day I was grocery shopping and I've seen that some candies are on sale. In this my picture what I like in this is the corn candy hehe. Though I couldn't say that I have a sweet tooth but I try not to over eat candies. I took this picture because I love the color of it, it looks very festive to me. Tomorrow hubby and I is going to walk around the village to see kids and not so kids doing the trick and treat. I love to take picture of their beautiful costume as well as eating some of the candies.
A friend of mine asked me if I go halloween party tonight, nope I am not going to any halloween party because a bunch of my relatives will watch basketball games. But if I will go to a halloween party I would love to be a giant chocolate pretzel ,what you think of that???

1 comment:

RyHeAnNe said...

Wow dami naman Candy, tooth ache ang labas. Ingatz lang Manang Kim if pupunta ka sa party baka makagat ka doon kung hindi bata eh langgam. Hehehe..Happy Halloween!