Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Team snuggie

Guest post written by Clark Houston

When it comes to presents for me, a sure bet is anything with my alma mater's colors on it. But I have season football and basketball tickets, so I never have to worry about having nothing to wear at games.
Last Christmas my kids thought it would be funny to buy me a snuggie, one of those blankets that you can wear with sleeves in it. At first I thought it looked ridiculous but then I actually started using it when I watch TV on the couch at night.
When we were getting ready to leave our house to go to the first football game of this season my wife asked me if I wanted her to bring it to sit on. I told her yes and when we got to the stadium it was nowhere in my stuff. Actually she had asked me if I had already packed it, which I obviously hadn't. We had to sit directly on the dirty bleachers. I realized that i didn't hear her right. So when we got home after the game I looked up Miracle-Ear and went to a location nearby and got some hearing aids.
Snuggies may look foolish, but I like mine.

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels