Friday, September 3, 2010

I like postcards

Every time I learned a a friend or one of our relatives who goes to another state or another country for work or a vacation I always asked them to send a postcard. I like to received postcard because it's special to me. I thought that a person who sends it to me thought of me at that moment while he/she is in the vacation. Nowadays people don't send postcards anymore. Though there are some who still do that but I as I have said it's rare. But one thing that I do like is a postcard services that I knew just recently. They print a postcard that you like and send it. It's a very good service for people who will just ignore it. For me this is worth a try.

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels