Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fulfillment service

This coming Saturday is the birthday of a friend and we already set that day for a date. I was thinking of what gift I am going to give to her. She had so many stuff already and buying more stuff for her is for me not really practical. 
Yesterday, I was at the mall browsing for her gift and it came to my mind about all those shoes, handbags, dresses. home goods are being delivered to the warehouses of each stores. Sometimes it boggles me because this goods are not cheap so somebody has to take care of it from packaging and handling. I am a very inquisitive person and I like to ask to anybody and sometimes I don't even stop in one question and just one answer ^_^. I found out that there is a company called AMS fulfillment who take care in this arena. Ain't that so cool that there is such a company who specialize in this area? When I learned about this I looked at their website immediately and all my questions are answered. They are the ones who take care in packaging and handling goods and it's in budget too. One thing that this company has an edge from others is because they are committed and reliable to their product fulfillment and order fulfillment. That is why they've been here still servicing other businesses. Because if a company who has the heart to make their customers happy that's when they will stick in this business forever.

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels