Monday, August 9, 2010

Bath vanities online

It's cloudy outside and the weather temperature says we are in the mid of 70's. It's also a little bit windy, a kind of breeze that I like. Today, am planning to clean the master bathroom. But I hesitate for a little because our bath tub is not done. When I came back from a vacation last year, I came home with a pretty well done job my DH and his son made to our bathroom floors. They tiled it and they looked double bathroom vanities online to find the right vanity that matches the color of the wall, that I painted actually! What was lacking is that the bath tub was not clean and we haven't used it for a year! Now I am set off to clean and so happy for the fixtures that hubby bought for me! ^_^

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels