Monday, June 14, 2010

Way to go

Next Monday will be the official or the start of summer!! Wohoo I am  loving summer for it's fun to go to the beach or walk in the park, go to a zoo, or any botanical garden and take a lot of pictures well that makes me happy though. Anyway, remember my step-son and his wife who had their honeymoon in Myrtle beach resort? They were bragging about what a beautiful  place Myrtle beach is specially if in your vacation you still can do some golfing. Actually, after they shared about what they experienced my other step-son went to checked http://www.horizonmyrtlebeach.com/ immediately and of course he found a great deal right away. 
Yesterday, after the graduation ceremony my step-daughter had a cooked out in her house and we were talking about the oil spill in the gulf course. It was kind of a great devastation to nature and of course to the businesses along the beach. Good thing that the oil spill didn't go that far on Myrtle beach. Because last night we were checking the Myrtle beach best hotels and business is doing well and still open. A very good news to those vacationer who love beach and to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. 


No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels