Friday, June 18, 2010

Language school in London

Wow it's Friday again how the days of the week goes by I don't know!! This weekend is  Father's day and tomorrow the children of my hubby is going to have a cook out here at the house. I am going to prepare my famous spring roll and I am going to cook behon too. For dessert I might cook maja blanca since hubby like it much too. We were at the grocery store this morning and hubby told me to not overdo in my purchase because his children will bring something too hehe, well that is really good!
Last night, I chatted with my cousin who resides in London for seven years now and she has a good news for me she is going to enroll in  Language school in London! Classy and good for her. Her and her husband are  already a nurse working in one of the hospital there and she told she just wanted to study more. And I said why not go for it! LOL! Anyhow, she gave me the website of the school and it is really great. I am proud of her!!

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels