Friday, June 18, 2010

Whiskas

Do you have a pet in your house? Some people have a snake, a dog in their house as a pet and they so love it, it has even their own veterinary. Anyway, hubby and I don't have a pet inside the house but we have a barn cat. And I tell you what since they've been here they multiply a lot. Just last week I was walking at the south side part of the house of my MIL when I heard a sound of little kitten. So I looked at the bushes but I was also careful not to touch any poison ivy that is climbing on the bushes. As I looked down here they are four kittens where there. They are so cute but as soon as I see the mama cat I immediately took off and call my hubby. The barn cats are feisty you can't pet them. My BIL started to gave the little kitten milk and hubby bought cat food

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels