Friday, June 11, 2010

Game link

This morning I was chatting to my niece and we were talking about how the school is going on with my other nieces and nephew. She told me that by the start of school last Monday the kids were so excited to go to school. Well that is a good sign huh!! I was happy that they were so excited in going to school, that in fact some of the kids don't like to go to school at all. So I told my niece that because they are doing good they can access and play poptropica on weekends. They were so happy that I allow them to play games on line. But I had to give them rules too specially that they are back to school. I was so glad to find this website for my nieces and nephew because now I am not worried that they hang out in some internet cafes all over town. ^_^

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels