Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Be on top

I've been blogging for five years now and since then I love doing it. I started with one blog until it became four.  The  good part about blogging and what I I do like is that what ever passion I have like photography or cooking I can put it in my blog. Like for example cooking, sometimes I make a dish that I am so inspired to do it and it is well presented I took a picture on it and show it to the whole wide world. And since I do love photography too I  can get a good photo out of everything and show case it to my blog.
After all those years of blogging I found out that it would be nice and I guess it's about time to have my own domain. I've been looking to where and what I gonna do to get a new domain. Then a friend of mine refer to me this  search engine optimization aside that they have a service internet marketing they also do web design how cool is that!! 

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels