Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Comfort Zone


Posting by Sarah Richmond

After a long day, my favorite channel to unwind to has got to be Lifetime Movie Network. I grew up watching Lifetime Movies, but they were always broken up by other Lifetime Network shows. It's great to be able to turn on my satallite tv and know that there is always a movie to tune in to. Though I always scroll down first to see what other shows are on, I almost always end up selecting LMN.
I'm not typically a fan of surprises, but one of my favorite features on LMN is Viewer's Choice Fridays. One day, I noticed this title on the guide channel and I was frustrated that I couldn't see what movie was about to go on. But I decided to indulge my favorite channel and wait. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the Viewer's choice movie was one of my favorites. I've never been let down by one of LMN's Viewer Choice movies.
Some people are always ready to bash Lifetime movies, writing them off as chick-flicks and tear-jerkers. Well, I have news for those people. I am a chick, I enjoy a good tear-jerker, and I'm always ready to curl up on my couch and watch a lifetime movie whether new or old. I've certainly feigned interest in enough Football and Baseball games to deserve a channel that's just for me!

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels