Monday, March 22, 2010

Dream house

There is this house about  3 or 4 miles from our house that I like it so much. Since their road is a gravel road we don't pass that way but if we have a chance to go by I asked hubby to slow down because I so love it, I could tell it is my dream house. The house location is a bit on a little hill and it is facing the lake though in between is a gravel road but the house looks so pretty outside. I asked hubby if the inside is really beautiful as the outside, and hubby told me that if the house designs is really nice that house might cost close to a half a million! Hmmmm is my hubby kidding me or what? Because how in the world we can afford to that kind of price? LOL! So I just scratched my head and just drool  and dreamt about it.

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels