Friday, February 5, 2010

Hosting

I've meet my DH here in the internet, if I would recall we started emailing since 2001, we chatted for two years and meet personally in 2003. So through all those times I am familiar and noticed a lot of changes in the internet. If before in my place in the Philippines there were only at least 5 internet cafes (that's the whole city), now almost all the streets has one or two internet cafes and some people who can afford to buy computers and could pay an internet connection have one in their house.
I started blogging 2005 and since then I meet a lot of people who became my friends. Then I noticed that many of my friends have their own domain they are becoming a geek I thought. I found out through our conversation  that they found some dedicated web hosting online that could provide great service specially in their blogging.   I am amused because I never thought of looking and availing those services. Now I am surfing and trying to know what is best for my blogging site. I see that there are many great web host and I am hoping I could avail with it. 

1 comment:

Quilt Works said...

Congratulation on such as a success on the internet. I know many people who met their special others over the internet. It really opens up the number of people you can meet, and talking via email first really helps to know the person. Glad to hear it worked for you too!

Tags and Hugs, Quiltworks


...Woman in Red - Quiltworks Valentine

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels