Friday, January 8, 2010

Beautiful wall clocks


Yesterday, I was in my friends house for lunch and several of my friends were there too.  While eating,  we are chit chatting  on any topics that we can just think of.  The one topic that lasted for hours is what are the gifts that our hubbies gave us. The hostess of the party showed us her new
wall clocks that her FIL gave each one of them as a present. I looked at it very close and they so gorgeous! I thought it is very expensive because it is classy looking but I found out the price is affordable.  Right there and then I know what to give to my step-sons and daughters this coming Valentines day. I know for sure they will like it and they will appreciate it very much.

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels