Thursday, December 10, 2009

Skywatch Friday: Full moon and the day after




Hello skwatchers...my entry for this week was taken the last full moon. I am not the kind of person who always look at the calendar to know when is the full moon but if I happened to notice that outside is well lighted I know right then that the moon is full ^_^ . So last full moom I happened to get one shot it was cold outside  but I managed it well. Then the next day the sky is cloudy but still I keep on watching the sky when the sun manage to perk it's glory and the sun did for awhile but not for long. Here are what I've got! Enjoy!

To see skies all over the world click it HERE





8 comments:

storyteller said...

Crisp capture of the full moon and LOVELY pastels through the bare branches in your other Sky Watch photos ;-)
Hugs and blessings,
My Sky Watch

Redzlan aka Tabib said...

You made a good pictures out of that cloudy sky.
The same cloudy grey sky over here.

JTG (Misalyn) said...

Lovely shot of moon..parang feeling ko magpakaromantic pag ganyan ang buwan.

The other 3 photos are stunning, I wish I could see some clouds man lang dito sa lugar ko ng katulad nyan. Parati na lang kasi cirrus clouds.

happy weekend.

Misalyn

Photo Cache said...

the last image spoke to me. i love it.

January Zelene said...

Wow Ate Kim! ang ganda!
I love most the last photo..parang may meaning...

Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

the tree silhouette is simply dramatic! stunning captures!

DoanLegacy said...

Love the light thru the trees. Great shots.

selfsagacity said...

beuatiful pictures!

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels