Monday, January 9, 2017

Water World Wednesday

                                                 WELCOME TO WATER WORLD WEDNESDAY
                                                                       Episode 36, Year 2

Hello everyone!! How's your weekend I hope everyone has a good time where ever you are. As for me, still having a hard time going out taking photos since I just recuperating from six rounds of chemo last year. So I will continue to showcase your photos here blogger friends. Thank you so much for coming and joining our water link up. Thank you!! These photo I took last three years ago. It is not us but another couple who are having a great time.






                                               Linking to Our World Tuesday




No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels