Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Water World Wednesday

                                                       WELCOME TO WATER WORLD WEDNESDAY
                                                                             Episode 11, Year 2

Summer here in MI means going out. With six months of plain cold and chilly and snow and snow storm and rain do I have to continue? ^-^ So in summer everyone is out and about!! And as our state is known as Great Lakes expect that all the activities is at the beach or any form of water. Summer is fun and yes it is hot!







3 comments:

PhotoLeoGrapher said...

Sorry, I added wrong images and Linky tools did not work properly

Grey World Nomads said...

Unfortunately there is not much warmth and heat in Scotland but the scenery is unbeatable. Greetings over the Atlantic!

Linda said...

Looks like summertime fun!

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels