Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Water World Wednesday

                                           WELCOME TO WATER WORLD WEDNESDAY
                                                               Episode 84, Year 2

Michigan is quite a very versatile state. Here you can see sand dune that I myself couldn't believe there is such thing as like this.



                                                  I was able to climb but not far enough that I could take a shot of Lake Michigan. But will sure do come back this spring and conquer this Dune!


                                                         Over looking Glen Lake









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the dunes (since we have them in Holland my country of origin), but it does look cold out there:)

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels