Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Water World Wednesday

                                           WELCOME TO WATER  WORLD WEDNESDAY
                                                                 Episode 66, Year 2

My photos will be around this beautiful bridge. When we were there I noticed the many different varieties of evergreen trees I lost count. See the beautiful Arched Bridge  and the water around it. These Japanese Garden in Frederick Meijers in Grand Rapids is beautiful!!




                                                                The Arched Bridge





                                                  Linking to Outdoor Wednesday



7 comments:

LV said...

A very nice looking place that would be fun to visit.

Sarah said...

Beautiful shots.

Light and Voices said...

I would like to cross this bridge sometime. I enjoyed the cyber tour.
JM, IL

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Very pretty bridge and views!

Anonymous said...

Pretty views.

photodoug said...

Inviting bridge. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Haven't seen a Japanese Grrden yet I did not like:) Beautiful!

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels