Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Water World Wednesday

                                            WELCOME TO WATER WORLD WEDNESDAY
                                                                    Episode 29, Year 2

It's about time of the year that we see beautiful colors all around us. I think Autumn is my favorite season minus the allergy, lol!! This weekend we are going up north to see Autumn color so keep posted and today I am posting pretty photos of Autumn. How's your landscape in your area? I cannot wait to see it and thank you all for coming I really do appreciated it. Happy Autumn!





     



5 comments:

Alexa T said...

A lovely october to you! September was fine and hope that october will be sunny, as well! All the best!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Such pretty leaf colours... all the more lovely beacuase they are by a beautiful water view.

Leovi said...

Wonderful autumn colors! Beautiful photos!

Jutta.K. said...

Der Herbst zaubert immer die schönsten Farben, ich liebe ihn auch sehr !

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous autumn colors! In N. California it's still a summer's brown:)

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels