Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Water World Wednesday

                                                WELCOME TO WATER WORLD WEDNESDAY
                                                                        Episode 15, Year 2

Last Saturday the family and friends had fun because we surprised my husband for his birthday. You see his birthday is on April and that month here in MI is still cold we even had hail and snow that month, geez! So we decided it must be late spring or early summer before go away for their vacation. It was a blast and many guest came that made my hubby happy. Here are some of the photos...

  My family had this weird idea to do tug of war by the pond. So off they go and that team won and the loser in order for them not to get wet they drop the rope, lol!

                                            Some of my Filipina friends who came to the party.

What about you friends how is your weekend. Summer is kicking off officially for the next few days where are you going to spend your summer. Hubby and I is thinking of going to Savannah, Georgia which make me excited but I will be more excited and thrilled if we are already on the road hehe.







7 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

Looks like everyone's having a grand time by the water. This was a birthday worth waiting for.

Ileana said...

Good opportunity to meet up with friends.

Hazel said...

How fun! And more fun with friends.

Indrani said...

Fun captures all.
Happy WWW!

lina@a happy family said...

Great idea and celebration.

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Great fun by the water!

Leovi said...

Some beautiful photos! Glad to see your family happy!

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels