Sunday, June 22, 2014

My yellow rose

I always told myself everytime I plant anything "someday I am going to reap what I sow" indeed that is true. Since I found out that I could plant and grow roses I get excited immediately. I tried to plant at least one or two roses a year that is why now I am reaping what I sow. This is one of my flowers so far they are so gorgeous when they bloom because it just exudes awesome colors.

                                                    Linking to Monday Mellow Yellows



4 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

Glorious colours in this beautiful rose.

January said...

You did reaped a gorgeous bloom Ate Kim! :-)

Ela said...

Such a gorgeous flower !
I love this color !

Usha said...

Kim, that is very beautiful rose with wonderful two color shades. You have nicely captured it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking Purslane post.