Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Water World Wednesday

                                                 WELCOME TO WATER WORLD WEDNESDAY
                                                                    Episodes 78, Year

                                  Here are some of my photos taken in Mackinac Island, Michigan, USA




It is very pretty up there more so this time of the year when everything turns from green to beautiful colors. And to all my bloggers friends who came here week after week thanks for coming. Please do not forget to visit more links and make friends on the way ^_^ Thanks for coming and enjoy the rest of the week!







6 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

Great views with some interesting features. Love the boat.

Andrea said...

Hi that is really a very picturesque landscape, and colorful too!

Jim said...

Wonderful scenery.

lina@happy family said...

Kim, I failed to submit my image -slow connection here.
The lake is so beautiful. I can sit and enjoy the view for hours!

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Nice captures, Kim. Thanks for hosting.

Leovi said...

It's nice to see this beautiful place, beautiful photos!

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels