Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Water World Wednesday

                                               WELCOME TO WATER WORLD WEDNESDAY
                                                                    Episode 70, Year 1

Lucky for me here in Michigan we are sorrounded by so many lakes. That is why we are called the Great Lakes right? They said every 10 miles you find a lake here in Michigan but this park that I used to come and do my walking is just two or three miles away from me. Last two Sundays, I went there for my walk and find this awesome place took a picture and voila here it is. Does it look like a cute place to do fishing? We are not allowed to do swimming here just fishing and boating the beach is on the other side of this lake.

                                                                        The Hole




10 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

Love how the seat is tucked into the trees and is so close to the water. A lovely way to enjoy the water view.

JanzCrystalz January said...

I love how this scene was taken Ate Kim.. The framing made the scene so serene and magical! :)

Sara Chapman in Seattle USA said...

I really like this scene. Looks like an engraving in an old book, somehow.

Deli said...

The scene looks peaceful and refreshing :)

Nick V. said...

Lovely shot!

acreativeharbor.com said...

Wonderfully creative composition with your photography ~ beautiful ~ thanks, carol, xo

Leovi said...

Yes, wonderful place, nice photo!

Paulina said...

Nice photo, I really like it. I was searching for alpha reseller web hosting on internet and I found www.elcoplanet.com as with best comments for their service.. I also found they offer cheapest prices for alpha reseller web hosting … Does any of you have ever heard about www.elcoplanet.com or maybe use their web hosting service ? Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi there, this weekend is pleasant in favor of me,
as this occasion i am reading this enormous educational paragraph here
at my residence.

Also visit my weblog: freecams

Unknown said...

qihang20150709nike blazer low
sac longchamp
christian louboutin
borse louis vuitton
cheap jordans
mont blanc pens
soccer jerseys
air max shoes
chanel online shop
jordan uk
tory burch outlet
nike tn
soccer jerseys wholesale
kate spade outlet
michael kors
pandora charms 2015
rolex watches
jordan shoes
ralph lauren
soccer shoes
oakley sunglasses wholesale
polo ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet store online
tory burch outlet online
prada handbags
cheap soccer shoes
michael kors outlet online
michael kors handbag
ed hardy clothing
louboutin pas cher
gucci outlet
coach factory outlet
michael kors uk
oakley sunglasses outlet
true religion jeans
coach outlet online
cheap true religion jeans
q