Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Water World Wednesday

                                              WELCOME TO WATER WORLD WEDNESDAY
                                                                Episode 67, Year 1

We all like to capture body of water, drops of water and anything with water on it. Last year at fall time hubby and I attended a wedding. The plan of the wedding ceremony is by the water on a lake in fall so what do you expect, it is very cold! Hubby and I decided to just stay inside the car but before the ceremony I had a good time taking pictures around, here are some of what I got...never stayed very long it was very cold that day.



                                                This was taken in Petoskey, Michigan (Fall 2012)







7 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

Sometimes when it's so cold, the water can get some fascinating, intense colours. The spilling water from the fountain is very pretty and lovely views of the lake.

Leovi said...

Beautiful fountain, lovely photos!

lina@family tips said...

Wonderful watery shots. Enjoying them all.

Anonymous said...

Very creative photography and thanks for hosting this link ~ Happy Week to you ^_^

Leovi said...

Yes, beautiful photos, lovely Petoskey!

My name is Riet said...

Such beautiful photo's Kim. Sad it was so cold

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful water scenes and photos, Kim! I did not know you were doing a water theme meme.

Maybe I can join in one day. Have a happy weekend!

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels