Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Water World Wednesday

                                                WELCOME TO WATER WORLD WEDNESDAY
                                                                    Episode 62, Year 1

  
                         Mastery of the moment is mastery over life. by Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach


                                                   Linking to Outdoor Wednesday            

       Happy blog hopping and thank you for dropping by I do appreciate it and thank you for linking too!!







11 comments:

Leovi said...

No doubt some nice pictures, I love those beautiful colors on the water! Best regards!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Lovely views of gently rippling waters!

Minza. said...

Great blog!
Rougeberry Fashion

lina@family tips said...

Wonderful watery views!

Sara Chapman in Seattle USA said...

I especially love the reflections, and the dusky hour of the bottom one.

Nick V. said...

Lovely shots, Kim.
Thanks for hosting.

Aaron Grey said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider an intro to my website on your next post, I’ll return the favor. Please email me back. Thanks!

Aaron Grey
aarongrey112 at gmail.com

Insurance blog

Ramakant Pradhan said...

Lovely shots!

Ramakant Pradhan said...

I have entered the incorrect post in # 22. Please delete it. Thanks.

forgetmenot said...

Looks like a fun thing to be doing. I love the quote too--so true. Have a nice weekend. Mickie :)

NatureFootstep said...

made me realize I miss my kayak. Sold it last year. :(