Saturday, December 22, 2012

Hosting coupon


     When I was in college some of my minor subjects call for a play in stage. I remember I ended up the one writing the script and by doing that I have to concentrate and listened some music to make my mind work. Few years after, I started to love blogging between writing a play and blogging has the same common denominator I have to write. Because of that, I had six blogs though sometimes I keep it up all sometimes I just post some photos to keep up my followers to know how I am going. Then a friend of mine a blogger suggested to me to get my own domain. I look some host site but I cannot afford there yearly subscription. After few searching, I found some site host very affordable more so I found servage.net hosting coupon available online. I so love getting coupons or codes online because I can save money with that. Now that I have, six blogs I need to look site that offer coupons and servage.net has it. Mind you, friends it is necessary for us bloggers to have our own domain. After I decided to have my own domain I love, it tells now. Next month I am going to renew my six blogs and that is why I love this whole thing. 




No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels