Saturday, December 22, 2012

Deal Dash


     Christmas is fast approaching and I am getting excited. Yesterday, I went shopping though the weather is not cooperating. I could not believe it was too traffic I told hubby I should do my shopping online. In the comfort of our home, we can do shopping and sometimes online has lots of discounts and sales offered. This morning I talk to a friend about how chaotic the traffic is and she told me about deal dash. Deal Dash  is one website that you can bid a site that is fair and honest so you have to look it now. The site is so cool the member does not have to pay to become a member. Right when I learn about the site I become a member immediately I found it cool. You have to visit the site and let me know if you like it.





No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels