Saturday, November 17, 2012

Pet Care


     We are in the middle of the holiday season and I see people are buying gifts for their loved ones. Hubby told me to write my wish list and I did. Last night I erased some of my “wants” because a thought come to me. I wanted to have a dog and a bike for Christmas. Hubby told me he wish Santa could carry a dog and a bike it might be too heavy for him he he. PetCareRx is an online pharmacy for your pet supply needs and pet medication how cool is that! A friend told me about this PetCareRx few months ago but I did not care that much I do not have a pet. This time is different because I am certain I will own a dog soon. ^_^




No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels