Friday, November 30, 2012

No smoke


     Here in Michigan it is already a law not to smoke inside a public place. What a relief to those people who do not smoke. What I also read is that if you inhale the cigarette smoke you are more vulnerable to get sick too. A friend of mine had a fight with her husband because he smokes inside her car. My friend never smoke when he smell it she goes ballistic. I told her to be calm anyway it will be gone soon just open the window and the smell will be gone. However, she told me it is not that easy it sticks to the carpeting and it is hard to get rid of the smell. I did not know that since hubby and I do not smoke. One time we were at my husband’s nephew and I know that his wife smokes. But there house do not smell cigarette smoke it amazes me I thought they really clean the house well every week or do some thing that get rid of the smoke but I was wrong his wife use e cigarette it was my first time to see an e cigarette and it  amazes me. I ask her many things and she gladly answers all my questions. She told me after she read the smokeless cigarette review she is convinced she is going to use it for good.





Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels