Monday, April 30, 2012

Gary Pryor

Gary’s extensive experience is in Wall Street, which began with Merrill Lynch International and the Morgan Guaranty Trust Company of New York. During his tenure at Morgan, he completed training in advanced accounting, credit analysis and corporate finance, and proved his skills in Morgan’s fixed income securities department where he managed clients such as Paccar, Boeing, University of California Schools and Van Munching.  I am always amazed of people like Gary Pryor who could reach the highest educational attainment and success in their career. It is always very inspiring to read and hear a story like Gary Pryor. With what is going on in our surrounding we need people like this story who could inspire us to work hard and study hard.



No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels