Monday, April 30, 2012

Christopher Mallick

If you love suspense thriller movie then you are familiar with Oxymoron Entertainment. Christopher Mallick is the CEO of Oxymoron entertainment. I love reading peoples biography because it made me inspired to strive hard on what I do. Like Christopher Mallick, he did not start with the film industry but did some billing services, which is one of the internet’s first third party billing services.  Mallick has established himself as a creative force among the top producers in the entertainment industry. He is the founder and owner of one of Hollywood’s most modern and inventive production companies, Oxymoron Entertainment, which launched in 2006. As a person who has the drive to make it big Mallick will go far in this kind of industry his drive and determination is fascinating and I so like his film.



No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels