Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Just One Thing To Say THANK YOU LORD!

                To all my friends here in blog land. I may not know you personally but I would like to say thank you to you all for being part of my blog life. To my husband who give me the love, respect and understanding beyond comprehension thank you honey, to my brother, sister, sister in law, nieces and nephew I love you all and thank you for being there for me, to all my in-laws, relatives and friends I love you all and thank you for having me us part of your life, to the people whom I meet somewhere somehow I thank you for welcoming me in your life and foremost and the first...... I THANK YOU LORD!!! 

                                           HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


                                      Linking to Alphabe-Thursdays and Best Post Of The Week


9 comments:

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

Thank you for the lovely note here,

your blog rocks.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

happy thanksgiving....musta..

Susan Anderson said...

What beautiful Thanksgiving thoughts. Thank you for sharing them!

=)

don said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you have a great day with many of those you value and are thankful for.

Tracy said...

AMEN

Judie said...

And thank you for sharing your wonderful thoughts!!

Dhemz said...

Happy Thanksgiving teKim....:) ka nice kau sa table presentation...:) love it!

Umma said...

Happy Thanksgiving manang Kim... kalami sang table presentation mo da..

Jenny said...

Kim, what gracious and lovely Thanksgiving thoughts!

Your golden table glowing with bounty...

Your sweet words...

What a thoughtful and lovely link!

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels