Wednesday, October 26, 2011

House or Apartment?


My brother in law and his wife have a dilemma of what to rent a house or an apartment.  Houses for rent in Edmonton, Alberta as he says are beautiful and it is very close to the place where he is going to work. On the other hand, apartments are also beautiful but his wife wanted a bigger and exclusive space. I looked at the houses and the apartments that they are looking for sometime and try to come up with a conclusion I told my brother in law to get the house. My sister in law was grinning at me and I know the feeling if you are in a house on your own and you do not have to worry about people close by. I understand my sister in law who wanted to rent the house compare the apartment because in Texas, they have a huge house and here in Michigan they lived at his mother’s house, which is also huge. So the wife is used to be live with huge house and she is not comfortable seeing at people close by.  This afternoon they are going to contact his new working place informing them that they would rent a house. Next, they are going to prepare what to bring and what not to bring for they have many furniture and stuff that if they would bring them all it will cost them an arm and a leg. However, knowing my sister in law I doubt if she will not bring her furniture since she is attach to all her furniture. For me I wish them happiness and safe travel in their new home and place. 




No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels