Wednesday, October 26, 2011

$1


Last Monday I feel like going to the library. I have plenty of books I haven't read. And it is been awhile I haven't browsed what's new in the library. So off I go. To my surprised they are putting many of the book on sale. It's a bag full of books for a $1. How is that for a good deal huh! I didn't hesitate to browsed and looked around. What I noticed for myself I like novels now that has an Asian story or character to it. And that's what I've got. Then I went to the shelf where my favorite author Mary Higgins Clark is displayed and I found the book I have not read yet, the title We'll Meet Again. Here are some of the photos.




No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels