Friday, July 1, 2011

Vacation Bible School is over

Yes today was the end of our Vacation Bible School and for the whole week the days just passed so quick!! Kids do enjoy their craft and the bible sharing, the games and of course the food ^_^. Yesterday, we made a stone necklace and we gave them a recorder and let them paste some stickers. After they are done sticking the stickers they went outside and paraded with their recorders lol!! It was fun and as I have noticed I am very tan now, geez!!
Today, we let them do candle making. It was fun and I love the different colors. I didn't know that Ms. B. put lavender scent and it does smell so good. The kids do enjoy their candle making and I also enjoy looking at the jars that they painted, I could tell each kid is different. Here are some of the candle the made.


No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels