Friday, July 15, 2011

Not too late

Growing up I remember my father used to tell us that the only thing that they could gave us is education. To go to school and finished a degree is what my father told us to do. He also told us that the only thing that people couldn't rob us is knowledge. And when I graduated from college and now living here in Michigan I so agree with him. As what Nelson Mandela has also said that "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world" is also true. My degree with accounting is not my choice actually ^_^ It's my mother's wish because I would that course right where we live. So if I follow my choice of degree which is Psychology I would definitely studied to another city and my mother don't like that idea. She had a bad experienced studying away from the family and she said she can't imagine if I don't have food or money anymore. So as an obedient daughter I took accounting and thankfully finished it.
Here in Michigan I am thinking of getting another course. I knew that the medical field is in demand right now and because I am married I talked my husband about it. The good thing is that he is very supportive he would only say what ever you want to do, do it. Ain't that nice? ^_^ Anyway, I looked high and low over the internet what school has a good offer. I searched  University degrees online and voila this website came out WaldenU.edu. As a searcher I browsed there website and I found out that they had long list of degrees offered online which is what I like to do. Don't get me wrong I do like ground schooling too but I just don't like to drive long ^_^ and beating up traffic is not my forte ^_^  But I was drawn to Masters of Public Health   just don't know why but seems like we heard in the news every single hour about health issues and public health. And thought about there is some demand about this area of work. But as the name goes Masters that means you have to have a degree first of some medical course, I guess, then go to masters degree. Well, as Nelson Mandela says "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. " and I so believe  that. ^_^

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels