Friday, February 11, 2011

Need to shop

I think I am already experiencing what they call cabin fever I easily get grumpy. Yesterday, I was at the library to take the last computer class the library offer to the people. It was too cold I don't want to go home. But have to because I have so many things that I have to do. Hubby and I are talking few days ago that at this time of the year specially Winter it's kind of hard to warm up the whole house. We only used fire stove to warm the whole house and through all the years that we used this fire stove, this month is the hard time. I suggested hubby that we need to buy another bedding and comforter sets queen size that would keep us warm at night. The good thing with my hubby is that he never say no or contradict my idea because he knew that it's for us and what I only want is for us to feel comfort inside our home.
So I checked yesterday online and found this beautiful array of hotel collection bedding. The collection is gorgeous. I could say it's my kind of design and it's affordable. They also have a lot of discounted items that it made me hard to decide which one am i going to buy. Then I browse more on this website and found their arrays of hurricane lamps.  I remember immediately that my brother one time asked me to check on lamps like this. So I browse and couldn't believe that the price is right. Well have to take a look more of this fantastic site so I could have a new bedding and comforter set soon.

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels