Monday, January 17, 2011

You say too

Been in this site for quite a while now and I've meet several good bloggers too. When I started blogging that was in 2005 or 2006 I am not so sure right now it's been awhile, but the thing is when I start blogging it was for journaling the events of my new life, as a new wife and in a new country. But then I noticed that some of my blogger friends started to write and do some blogging for money. I was interested and asked a friend how to do it and from then on I enjoyed doing it.
Right now I am checking on You say too site about  boxhead 2 and age of war. This two are a lot of fun to explore and play. When I started it my nephew and nieces started to gather around me and voila they want to try it too. What can I do but let them try it or else I hear somebody's whining. Yes I basically let them play but I didn't let them played alone I was there supervising them all the time. Anyhow, I enjoy the site of You say too because from this site every time I have a new post it will be seen with a lot of bloggers all over the world. How cool is that!!

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, blogging is both therapeutic and relaxing. It affords us to communicate with the outside world and share our thoughts with others. Playing online games is very relaxing too. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels