Monday, January 17, 2011

You say too

Been in this site for quite a while now and I've meet several good bloggers too. When I started blogging that was in 2005 or 2006 I am not so sure right now it's been awhile, but the thing is when I start blogging it was for journaling the events of my new life, as a new wife and in a new country. But then I noticed that some of my blogger friends started to write and do some blogging for money. I was interested and asked a friend how to do it and from then on I enjoyed doing it.
Right now I am checking on You say too site about  boxhead 2 and age of war. This two are a lot of fun to explore and play. When I started it my nephew and nieces started to gather around me and voila they want to try it too. What can I do but let them try it or else I hear somebody's whining. Yes I basically let them play but I didn't let them played alone I was there supervising them all the time. Anyhow, I enjoy the site of You say too because from this site every time I have a new post it will be seen with a lot of bloggers all over the world. How cool is that!!